Botox in Phoenix, AZ
What is Botox®?
What is Botox®?
- Requires no downtime
- Corrects lines and wrinkles that traditionally required extensive plastic surgery
- Gives the skin a smooth and youthful appearance after just one treatment
- Results last for four to six months
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
What Can I Expect from Botox®?
Administering Botox® is a quick and easy process, but you should entrust your treatments to an experienced and knowledgeable plastic surgeon. The key to achieving the best results from Botox® is using the smallest amount necessary to relax the muscles as well as injecting the product into the correct muscles. Dr. Taghizadeh has the experience you need to confidently choose Botox® treatments as an anti-aging solution.
How Botox® Differ from Other Types of Injectable Fillers?
- Fine lines and wrinkles that stem from lower amounts of collagen, hyaluronic acid, and other vital substances
- Dynamic wrinkles that are formed through the contraction of facial muscles
Botox® is specifically designed to treat dynamic wrinkles in the forehead and brow area. These wrinkles are some of the earliest signs of aging, and other injectable treatments would not produce the same results.
Recovery from Botox®
Where Can Botox® Be Applied?
- Marionette lines
- Crow’s feet
- Dimples in the chin area
- Frown lines
- Lip lines (smoker’s lines)
- Lines on the forehead
- Banding in the neck area