Scar Revision in Phoenix, AZ
What Is Scar Revision?
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Benefits of Scar Revision
- It works for all different shades of scars, from light to dark and in between
- It’s suitable for patients of any age
- It works much more quickly than other scar removal methods
- It’s a non-invasive procedure
- Treatments can take under one hour apiece
How is Scar Revision Performed?
Dr. Taghizadeh begins with a consultation so that he can identify the specifics of the scar, so he’ll inspect the area of the scarred tissue. Depending on your scar type and goals for the procedure, the doctor may apply a gel before he begins the laser process. Pulses of light generated by the laser will penetrate into the tissue to dissolve the scar and reduce visibility. The laser beam also increases the body’s production of healthy cells, leaving your skin smooth.
Keep in mind that you may need to attend multiple appointments before you see noticeable results.