Omni Bioceutical Innovations in Phoenix, AZ
- Support and promotion of skin’s natural repair systems
- Enhanced production of elastin and collagen in the skin
- Increased elasticity in the skin and resistance to further damage
Omni Bioceutical Innovations now offers TAC: Treatment And Care, a skin care system for anti-aging and post-surgical use that was influenced by the latest advances in bioscience technology.
Treatment And Care
TAC Restorative Daily Eye Serum
(50% Growth Factors)
This TAC system contains the human growth factors necessary to give resilience to the fragile area beneath the eyes and fights the sagging and crepey appearance that occur as a result of the natural aging process.
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and thin, crepey skin
- Gently brightens dark under eye circles
- Lifts and firms sagging skin in the under eye area
TAC Restorative Daily Facial Serum
(60% Growth Factors)
This TAC system boosts the skin’s natural function to a younger state by providing cytokines and other growth factors to create optimal conditions for radiant, healthy skin.
- Activates the skin’s own repair and maintenance functions
- Gives a smoother, more radiant and even skin tone
- Encourages increased production of collagen and elastin
TAC Core Recovery Complex
(99% Growth Factors)
The TAC Core Recovery Complex System offers an ultra-concentrated formula of medical-grade growth factors. It was created predominantly for use by cosmetic surgeons and other aesthetic professionals to help minimize post-surgical scarring, signs of aging and other skin damage.
- Reduces and prevents inflammation
- Supports skin balance
- Shortens recovery time and encourages healing
Real Patient Testimonials
- Products available for medical devices that use targeted, medical-grade, stable growth factor
- Omni Bioceuticals’ TAC CORE COMPLEX offers an extraordinary growth factor intended for use alongside microneedling and laser procedures without any fillers – HGF level 99 percent
- A collaborative approach is used to developing products
Post-Procedure Medical Grade Growth Factor Serum For:
- Ablation and micro-ablation laser treatments
- Chemical peels
- Microneedling procedures
- Microdermabrasion treatments
- Treatments for minimizing scars
- Supporting the re-growth of hair
- Support for everyday anti-aging
- Omni Bioceuticals was founded on the strong desire for producing top-quality products that deliver real, visible results.
- Dedication and a pledge to providing radical skin care products and treatment options that meet the wide range dermatological needs of patients, as well as serving the needs of medical aesthetic professionals internationally with:
- Innovative, specially designed products
- Cooperative efforts in development and research
- Omni adheres to the most rigorous standards when selecting components of its products and maintains origination in processing to ensure ideal purity and strength. By working with patented delivery systems, Omni guarantees the greatest amount of absorption and stability of ingredients to guarantee patients real results.
- Competitors use growth factors from fruits, flowers, and other low-potency sources in creating their products, producing disappointing results.
- In comparison to similar skin care products, Omni’s TAC systems give patients the best results for their money and contain higher concentrations of active ingredients to help ensure they are seeing results that make them happy.
What Is A Growth Factor?
Growth factors are amino acids that trigger the activation of cell division and differentiation by attaching to certain receptors on cells’ surfaces.
- They are able to send and receive chemical messages between cells.
- They help to regulate cellular function.
- They are required for cell division and growth, the development of blood vessels, and the creation of elastin and collagen in the skin.
- They support the repair of damaged skin cells and lead others to help in healing or killing off damaged cells.
- These cellular activities can be referred to as “chemical messaging” where the cells send and receive signals from one another.
Key Roles of Growth Factors
Cytokines, Growth Factors, Fibroblasts, Interferons, and Interleukins are all important for:
- Promoting production and variation of cells
- Encouraging development of new blood vessels
- Increasing manufacture of elastin and collagen in the skin
- Promoting cellular homeostasis
- Supporting peptide chemical signaling activity between cells
- Acting as master control for all cellular activities
- Aiding in decreased scar formation
- Reducing inflammation
- Increasing production of hyaluronic acid
- Activating immune cells, such as killer cells and macrophages
Growth Factor Targets
- Collagen: These are the proteins that give skin its structure and strength. The skin is made up of nearly 80 percent collagen, which decreases with age, causing the skin’s structure to deteriorate.
- Elastin: These are the proteins which give skin with its youthful elasticity. This elasticity lessens with age, particularly in the facial area, causing wrinkles, sagging skin, and susceptibility to additional skin damage.
- Increased Cell Turnover: The skin, as the body’s largest organ, is constantly creating new cells and ridding itself of old ones. Aging slows this turnover process, resulting in dry, thin skin.
- Subcutaneous Fat Loss: Just under the skin, a special layer of fat is affected by time and this fat diminishes as we grow older, one of the major causes of sagging skin.
Benefits of Growth Factors
- Diminishes fine lines, wrinkles, and crow’s feet
- Lessens hyperpigmentation
- Diminishes redness and inflammation from injury or trauma
- Reduces oxidative stress, enlarged pores, and advancement of signs of aging
- Averts loss of elasticity and thinning of the skin
- Supports recovery from treatments and procedures
- Encourages youthful hair growth
- Supports renewal of damaged hair follicles
- Supports growth of healthy eyelashes
- Reduces the look of crow’s feet and under-eye circles
- Boosts levels of keratinocytes and fibroblasts
- Acts as a stimulant for skin’s natural healing processes
- Enhances elasticity and skin’s resistance to further damage
- Improves skin moisture levels
- Helps repair damaged skin and improve its appearance